Caliper Certification for Clients
When you become Caliper Certified™, you will be the go-to internal resource who best understands the Caliper process and is able to effectively answer questions about the Caliper Profile across your organisation.
Who Can Benefit:
- Current and prospective clients who plan to, or currently, integrate the Caliper Profile into the talent management process
- Anyone who would like comprehensive knowledge of the Caliper Profile assessment, including an in-depth understanding of the behaviours and traits that comprise each formula
- Professionals who wish to become their orgnisation’s in-house expert on the Caliper Profile
The Value of Certification:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Caliper behaviours, traits, and competencies
- Effectively incorporate Caliper Profile results into solutions that encompass all aspects of talent management
- Gain exclusive access to knowledge resources available only through Caliper Certification
- Become part of an exclusive Caliper Certified community and network with Caliper experts
This 1950€ All-Inclusive Program Includes:
- A complimentary personal assessment and 30-minute feedback session
- Online self-study (approximately 2-2.5 hours of virtual course work prior to the live workshop)
- Participant meet and greet the evening before the live workshop
- 1-day live workshop
- Virtual group follow-ups: 2 post-workshop webinars to establish content proficiency
- Digital badge recognition upon course completion
19 November 2019 – Brussels, Belgium
Pullman Brussels Centre Midi
Place Victor Horta, 1, 1060, Brussels, Belgium
What does Caliper Certification cost?
Certification Fee: 1950€ including access to online material and webinars.
We offer a 10% price discount with the registration of 3 or more participants from the same company. We also offer an Early Bird discount of 15% for booking by 15th of September 2019. Please note that discounts cannot be combined.
The certification fee includes all material, lunches, and snacks. Travel, lodging, and transportation expenses are the responsibility of the participant.
Pullman Brussels Centre Midi
Place Victor Horta, 1, 1060 Brussels, Belgium
Nightly room rate: 195€ single bed room excluding city tax (4,24€ per room per night). The nightly room rate includes breakfast.
Please click here to book your room.
Please note that the link will be open until Friday, 27th of September 2019 and will allow you to book your room individually at the special rate mentioned above. No classic single bed rooms have been blocked, which means that the rooms will be available at these special rates until they are sold out.
Conditions of Participation
To sign up for the Caliper Certification class please use the registration form below. Approximately one week after registration you will receive a confirmation as well as the corresponding invoice. The registration states a legal agreement. You may cancel without charge up to three weeks prior to the seminar. If you cancel up to 7 days before, a charge of 50% of the certification fee will apply. 90% of your total amount will be charged for less than a week’s notification of cancellation or no-show. You can send a replacement for no additional charge.